Thursday 25 April 2013

Boracay Part 1


I heard that Boracay was a beautiful place. White sand beaches, turquoise waters and great nightlife. Leila and I had decided to go for the weekend, Friday to Monday and oh what a bloody journey. It took us almost 10 hours from leaving Bacolod. We had to take the bus (1hr) to the port, catch a boat for another hour to Iloilo then get a minibus (6hrs). When we finally reached Caticlan we had to get another boat to Boracay and then a tuk tuk to the hotel. All this for around £10. Only I'd forgot my kindle and ipod!!! It felt like forever!

We had a little rest then went out exploring. The first bar we hit had a stag party RESULT!! When they left we had ourselves a little bar crawl or guy crawl I should say thanks to Leila. She pulled me through ever bar looking for nice looking guys before we got a drink and if there were none we'd move on. Thought I was man hungry haha! We finished in a bar called Summer Place. She walked straight over to 3 guys and asked if we could stand at their table. Some balls that girl, they had no choice. She grabbed the beefy welsh guy and started to dance with him. He looked like a bloody robot and didn't have a clue what to do. It was hilarious to watch. 

Dinner at Shakey's
The next day was spent mostly in bed tired from the day before and a little hungover. We'd seen a notice for a Pub Crawl so we went to collect our t-shirts at 4pm, went for dinner early then commenced getting ready and drinking. We joined the crawl at 7:30pm. The first bar was quiet but we got a chance to meet everyone in the crawl. It was mainly locals and a few westerners. Not really any eye candy...but give it time haha. It was a fantastic night of drinking, games, dance off's and forfeits. The main one was not drinking out of your right hand. Piece of piss I thought since im left handed. Oh no, I also smoke and take pictures with my left hand! Yeah got caught 3 times and had to down my drink....one i'd just bought was in a massive glass.

Vision of beauty...right there lol
We ended up at a promotional bar called ETC. Dunno what they were promoting or filming but it was full of famous Filipino's. I wouldn't know them if I fell over them but they were HOT! Did the beer bong twice and climbed on stage to dance and grope the nice boys. Yeah its fair to say I was wasted. After, we ended up in the Summer Place again and ended up crawling home at 6am. Successful night!

My hand was no where near him officer!

Oh hello!
Well, that also meant another day in bed severely hungover. We made it to the beach for about an hour then went back. We nearly got fined for eating our McD's on the beach lol. That night Leila wanted to go out but I didn't trust myself not to get drunk especially with the 10hr journey home the next day.

Those who know me, know that look
Nearly fined 1000 pesos...one expensive McDonalds
A great party weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment