Sunday 13 January 2013

Menage Et Toi... I dont think so!!


So I arrived in Chiang Mai 2 hours earlier than scheduled.  So there I was, streets deserted sat out side Mojito House where the bus/taxi dropped me off.  I was certain this was the wrong place as I was booked into the Mojito Garden.  So off I went in another tuk tuk only to arrive at the 'old' Mojito Garden.  The guy who opened the gate told me to walk back down the road turn right then left.  I eventually arrived at Mojito Garden 2.  This was the place.  It was now 5:30am.  I still had to wait until 8am when the owners began to stir and check me in.

Rooftop Reggae Bar
James...wankered
The guy on reception was called Boom.  He was so lovely.  He took my bag to my dorm bed and told me to get some sleep before worrying about paying up and showing my passport...bless.  Before this he had placed blankets over 2 sleeping Danish girls outside on a bed/sitting area instead of waking them...awww.  After a few hours kip I woke and got some food.  I was still tired so I stayed in the hostel.  I got to talking to a guy called James from New York then Lars from Sweden joined us, then a couple from Australia.  We drank for a while before going out for a few more and to get something to eat.  We went to a reggae bar (its full of em over here) for a drink then to a restaurant/bar for food.  James was plastered (typical yank not handling his beer) and went home.  After food, Lars headed back too as he'd hurt his knee during the day.  So me and this other couple went back to the reggae bar for one more drink. (You can tell whats coming can't you...).

Lars
The Swingers!!
So, his girlfriend strangely decided to get a neck massage and meet us in the bar.  So we were sat there when Ramone started looking at me funny.  He whispered to me 'would you like to join us tonight?'.  God I nearly spat out my beer.  Its not that i've never been swung at before (being a regular at Temptation in Mexico for the past 6 years) and I had never had any intention of saying yes then, let alone now.  His girlfriend came in and he'd whispered to her what he had said to me.  She wasn't in the mood THANK GOD! but he looked pissed off.  We headed back.  I decided to take a shower as I'd not had one since the day before.  The next thing I know, Ramone is tapping at the shower door.  I tried to ignore it.  As I went to leave the shower he pushed his way in and tried to kiss me.  I told him to piss off and get out.  Then I heard his girlfriend shouting for him.  Oh great!  He's locked in the bloody shower with me, how's that gonna look!  She started banging on the door cursing us both!  I told him to man up and get out!  As he did I locked the door again whilst she continued to shout profanities at me.  AT ME!!!! I'd not even done anything wrong (for once lol).  I waited until it went quiet and ran back to my dorm for fear of getting slapped by this crazy bird.

Temptation Resort's favourite saying
The next day, I was a little hungover so I stayed in bed.  At lunch time I peeked out of my door and they were nowhere to be seen.  I remember them saying they were out all day today, thank god.  I ate some lunch and went back to bed.  At dinner time I peeked out again and they were sat at the table opposite my room. Shit!  Luckily my mum called to save the day.  I wondered out with the phone glued to my ear hoping that my thinking was true....no one interrupts you if your on the phone.  It worked.  They drank up and left the hostel.  Phew!  I knew they were leaving the next day so early night for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment