Monday 15 October 2012

China's Biggest Loser...

Slight problem maybe???? LOL
It appears that I am on the larger side out here in China.  The stares that I get are not just that I am a foreigner but also one with a big belly as people keep pointing out!  It didn't bother me at first but kinda makes you paranoid after a while.


There's a waitress at the hotel in the Panda Base and she has taken a liking to my gut.  She thinks i'm cuddly and keeps coming upto me hugging my stomach!  So much for personal space eh.  She is lovely but sometime I get the feeling she wants to hump my leg.  She's always rubbing my back and putting her arms around me....thank god she has a boyfriend.  Its fair to say that I make sure my bedroom door is locked every night lol.
Scary Waitress

I must be losing weight though, slowly.  I only eat 2 meals a day as i'm often not ready for breakfast just like at home.  What, dry bread with no butter and a boiled egg......every morning, you'd miss it too.  Every day on the base I try and walk for 40 minutes to an hour up and down the hills (by that I mean its 20 mins to the computer signal and warmth of the reception centre).

It tastes sooooo good!
Went to the Zoo yesterday.  Well, this was surely a Fat Camp cunningly disguised as a zoo lol. Bloody ell, i've never seen so many steps!  I eventually got the idea that if I went down a load of steps then more would be waiting for me to go back up.  Had no choice really as it was the only way to see the zoo.  I was sweating buckets when I came out.  My hair was soaking and my clothes were wet.  YUK!  Time for another 'cold' shower brrrrrrr.


Steps.......
......more steps!
and breathe.......
If I don't come home a few stone lighter from this trip there will seriously something wrong lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment